The CEPM system is a pole or tower mount system. This system is used to mount a camera lowering system onto an existing external structure such as an existing monotube pole or communication tower.
The different products within the CEPM system consists of a system with a portable lowering tool and with a permanent mounted lowering tool. Options include the kind of composite (electrical/signal) cable, length of cable, and type of finish. See sample ordering information below for: CEPM-16HDDE-55-75SC-PMTS-WHT
- CEPM – External pole mount system.
- 16HD – Number of contacts (HeavyDuty).
- DE– Type of Signal/Power cable
- 55 – Raising and Lowering Cable Distance (Height of Camera from base of pole).
- 75SC – Amount of Signal Cable (From disconnect unit to cabinet).
- PMT– Permanent mount Lowering Tool.
- S – Optional Stainless Steel Cabinet.
- WHT – Options such as Powder Coat painted finish (WHT-White, BLK-Black, GRY-Gray, BRZ-Bronze).