MLS Motorized Raising and Lowering Systems
The MLS product line is an indoor motor operated system. The systems within this product line are used to raise and lower light fixtures weighing up to 1100 lbs.
The different products within the MLS system consists of a system with a Disconnect Unit, Motor and gear assembly, raising and lowering wire rope, and the Control Panel used for operating the system. Options include extra contacts, additional length of wire rope, pulleys, and canopy.
Also available is a CP-8 control panel. The CP-8 control panel is used instead of the individual control panel to operate up to 8 units with one panel.
See sample ordering information below for: MLS-400-TH8-70-4C
- MLS -Motorized Lowering System
- 400 -Up to 400 lb fixture
- TH8 or TH5 -1.5HP Motor and Winch assembly with 8″ or 5″ wide drum
- 70 -70FT of Cable (other cable options available, consult factory)
- 4C -Four electrical contacts (optional up to 8 plus earth)
- CL -Chainlink for chain hung fixtures
MLS-400-THX-70-4C Motorized Lowering System for fixtures weighing up to 400 lbs. For specs,
MLS-600-THX-70-10C Motorized Lowering System for fixtures weighing from 401 lbs to 600 lbs
MLS-1100-THX-70-10C Motorized Lowering System for fixtures weighing from 601 lbs to 1100 lbs
CP-8 Control panel to operate up to 8 systems (See attached CP-8 specification sheets).